- Access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of any Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any Site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through any Site, including through the use of any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of any Site, or any other systems or networks connected to any Site or to any server, including by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Site or any network connected to any Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on any Site or any network connected to any Site.
- Reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to any Site, or any other customer of MediaJel, including but not limited to personal identification or information.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of any Site or MediaJel’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to any Site or to MediaJel.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any Site, any transaction being conducted on any Site, or with any other person’s use of any Site.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MediaJel or the interests of property of any other person or entity, including any other user of any Site.
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process or fees owed to MediaJel, its dealers or its business associates.
- Forge or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to MediaJel on or through any Site.
- Pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- That MediaJel owns or licenses any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary or moral rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide (“Intellectual Property Rights“) in connection with or relating to the Sites and Content, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content or contained on the Sites (“MediaJel IP“).
- That you have no right, license, or interest in any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with or relating to any Site or Content.
- MediaJel owns all right, title and interest in and to any replacements, improvements, updates, enhancements, derivative works and other modifications (including, without limitation, the incorporation of any ideas, methods or processes provided by or through you) to MediaJel IP made by any person, even if paid for by you and regardless of whether or not they are similar to any of your Intellectual Property Rights. You will undertake any and all action necessary to vest such ownership in MediaJel, including without limitation assigning (and you hereby assign) to MediaJel all rights in and to such Intellectual Property Rights, including, without limitation, patent applications, patents, moral rights and copyrights arising from or relating to any Site or Content.
- No part of any Site or Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without MediaJel’s express prior written consent.
- That all marks that appear throughout the Sites and Content belong to MediaJel, or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of such marks without the express written consent of MediaJel or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited.
- MediaJel may, at its sole discretion, disable and terminate access to the Sites and Content by MediaJel persons or entity that may be infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of MediaJel or others.
- Reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, publicly display, adapt, alter, translate, or create derivative works from any Site or Content.
- Sublicense, lease, sell, rent, loan, or otherwise transfer any Site or Content to any third party.
- Reverse engineer, de‑compile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any Site or Content.
- Use any Site or Content in a “service bureau” or similar structure whereby third parties obtain use of any Site or Content through you.
- Remove, obscure, or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices embedded in, affixed to or accessed in conjunction with any Site or Content.
The Content contained within press releases issued by MediaJel should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. MediaJel has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements, and is subject to material risk.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
The Sites may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites or resources (“Linked Sites“). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Such Linked Sites are not under MediaJel’s control, and MediaJel is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any MediaJel or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. This site has been designed to comply with the laws of the State of California and of the United States. If any Content or User Materials on any Site, or your use of any Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.