Understanding the Valuation Process for Cannabis Companies with Bridge West CPAs
It can be challenging to determine the worth of an early-stage cannabis company, yet, it is a vital component to the success of your capital formation process, especially if your firm is pre-revenue.
Potential investors must understand the worth of your firm to assess risk and potential return. Your valuation should have a credible format with industry-standard methods and references.
Discover how to determine your company’s valuation with Calvin Shannon, CPA, and Cory Parnell, CPA, CVA, of Bridge West LLC, two prominent business finance specialists with 25 years of expertise.
During our one-hour webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why would a cannabis company need a valuation?
- What is the “Standard of value” and why is it important?
- How is a valuation performed?
- What information is considered?
- What approaches are used when valuing a cannabis company?
- What services do valuation professionals provide?
- What is a 409A valuation?
You’ll also learn the lingo of company valuations – DCF, NPV, Multiples, Comps, COG, CAC, Cash Burn, WACC, Runway, Weighted Averages – and discover who should calculate the valuation and when.