Why You Need a Dispensary FAQ Page
Answering questions can help create a seamless experience for your customers, help them feel empowered, and build trust in your brand. While nothing can replace the benefits of friendly, knowledgeable budtenders, a good FAQ section can arm your customers with knowledge before they even walk through the door!
And the best part? This information can go a long way to impact your SEO, bringing web traffic to your site and building rapport with new prospective customers. Here’s how it works.
How FAQ Pages Help SEO
Having the answers to frequently asked questions displayed on your dispensary website can pack a lot of value when it comes to SEO. A search engine’s job is to match the best answers to users’ search queries. When you create an FAQ section that addresses common long-tail cannabis keyword searchers, search engines are more likely to put your site on the first page of results. With more than 75% of clicks going to the first page of search engine results, a well-crafted FAQ section can add substantial SEO value.
With multi-location dispensaries, you can further dial in your SEO results by adding FAQ sections with information related to each local store. Consider including helpful info like store hours, driving directions, store staff, and any other location-specific question cannabis customers might have.
Best FAQs for a Cannabis Dispensary
FAQ sections are the easiest to navigate when they’re organized into groups; that way, your customers can quickly find what they are looking for. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions at cannabis dispensaries, and suggestions for FAQs to include on your website.
General Dispensary FAQs
- What are your hours?
- Where is your dispensary located?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- How long is the wait?
- How do I contact your dispensary?
- How can I pay for cannabis?
- Do you deliver?
- Am I allowed to bring my child with me?
- I heard cannabis was recently legalized in my state, do I still need a medical card to purchase cannabis?
- Do you offer veterans or senior discounts?
Medical Dispensary FAQs
- Are you a licensed medical cannabis dispensary?
- Do I need to be a member to shop here?
- Do I need a medical cannabis card to shop here?
- How do I obtain a medical cannabis card?
- What are the benefits of buying medical cannabis vs. recreational?
- Will my insurance cover it?
- How do I know what the best strain or product is for my symptoms?
- How do I know what the right dose is?
Recreational Dispensary FAQs
- How old do I need to be to purchase, possess, or consume recreational cannabis?
- Where am I allowed to consume cannabis?
- How much cannabis can I purchase at one time?
- How much cannabis can I possess at one time?
- Can I have cannabis in my car?
- Are the rules the same for edible cannabis and smokable cannabis?
- Can I take cannabis to the airport or travel out of state?
- Can I smoke in a hotel or in public?
- What types of cannabis do you have?
- Do you have CBD?
- What if I don’t want to get “high”?
- Where do your products come from?
- What are the percentages that are listed on the menu?
- What is the difference between a pen and a cartridge?
- How do I know your cannabis products are safe?
- Can I touch or sample the products at your dispensary?
- Will you hold products for me?
- Do you offer any sales or discount days?
Tailor your FAQ section to the type of dispensary you are and what you offer. Try to stick to the basics and don’t go overboard. That means only include FAQ that you are actually asked frequently. More detailed answers to questions like “what is” or “how to” can be addressed in blog posts, ebooks, or other areas of your website. Keep your FAQ page simple, clean, and easy to navigate.
Want help? Whether you need a website or content for an FAQ page, we can make your life easier by doing the heavy lifting. Contact us to learn more.